Hotel business continues to be highly competitive. In fact, with online reservations sites, the advantage seems to be for the customers right now instead of the companies. Online customers, in fact, can find their own reservations at any time no matter where they are. From comparing which hotels have pools to finding out how far hotels are from various local attractions, online reservation systems can make it fairly easy to make reservations.
For those folks in the hotel industry, however, the differences between hotels is significant. This means that when a hotel does get the opportunity to connect with a customer either in person or online, it is essential that connection is a positive one. For instance, when a customer comes to the desk with a problem, it is important that your employee find a satisfactory resolution to the situation in the most efficient manner.
Front Desk Software Can Help Employees Resolve Problems in the Most Efficient Manner
Property management system hotel software is the answer to many problems that hotel managers face in a day. From the best way to find out which adjoining rooms are available to making sure that you are able to get rooms cleaned with the help of all star cleaning from fort collins, as soon as people are checked out, property management system hotel software solutions are the answer.
From bed and breakfast reservation software for property owners who are new to the business to large corporations that manage hundreds of properties, it is important to have a management solution in place that can assist everyone in helping customers who are making reservations or looking for resolutions to problems.
Consider some of these statistics about the hotel and property management business:
- One of the biggest struggles in the hotel management industry is dealing with reservations that do not show up. Unfortunately, the average no-show rate is 10% daily. The most successful systems can help managers impose penalties for last minute cancellations.
- 86% of consumers quit doing business with a company in 2011 because of a bad customer experience, according to Harris Interactive/RightNow. It is important to make sure that all hotel customers have positive experiences with your company so that they will return again as satisfied customers.
- Building loyalty with affordable monthly payments and a mere 5% more customers can lead to an increased average profit between 25% and 100% for each customer, so it is essential that managers and all hotel employees have positive experiences with every customer they come in contact with.
- 53% of people use their mobile devices to find travel related information, so it is important that reservation platforms are easy to access and manage on a cell phone, as well as a laptop.
- 17 is the average number of online searches a customer makes before making a reservation.
- Employee retention software provides an easy and understandable way for workers to request days off, pick up extra shifts, and to call in sick.
From options for employee retention to prompt options for customer service, it is essential that hotel managers have the best tools available to them. Property management system hotel solutions can help employees work with potential customers as they are making reservations, as well as assisting customers who are looking for solutions to problems with their rooms.