Cloud computing is larger than ever and is only going to increase over the next few years. The global market for equipment relating to cloud systems is predicted to reach $79.1 billion over the next two years.
Public cloud spending is increasing as well. The International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that big businesses in the public sector will increase their spending from $40 billion in 2012 to over $100 billion in 2016.
All this money and all this technology involved can be overwhelming for even the largest of businesses. It’s important to have experienced and professional cloud consultants who offer cloud brokerage services to ensure proper security and maintenance is occurring.
With all the increases of cloud technology coming, businesses that do not take advantage of these services could be in danger of becoming obsolete. The benefits of cloud services speak for themselves. Pretty soon, every large company in the U.S. may be operating on cloud services.
Here are a few important facts to know that will stress the importance of having successful cloud consultants for your big business:
- There are three different types of cloud services:
- Public cloud — 60% of companies use the public cloud.
- Private cloud — 57% of companies use the private cloud.
- Hybrid Cloud — 19% of companies use hybrid cloud services.
- The government plans to reduce its data center infrastructure expenditure by about 30% because of the utilization of cloud computing model for IT services.
- About 60% of large enterprises utilize cloud storage because of the aid it gives to improving integration between operation and development.
- Just under 60% of businesses use cloud services to seamlessly share data across their various applications.
- More than 47% of large enterprises are planning to transfer to hybrid cloud services in the near future.
- The market for security-based cloud protection services is expected to reach $8.7 billion in 2019.
Consulting with experienced and professional cloud consultants and cloud services brokers can take your company to the next technological level. Cloud services are becoming one of the most important aspects of business; making sure you’re not falling behind is very important.
Stay on top of all these growing technological business trends. It’s no telling what the future will hold, but more technology is certainly going to be a part of it. Learn more at this link. Read more.